Mobile World Congress has not started yet but Samsung is already presenting new phones which include their mid-range phone: the Samsung S5620 Monte. It has a good set of features which include the capacitive 3″ screen, ability to connect to WiFi networks and 3G (HSDPA 3.6Mbps), and of course our favorite: the GPS receiver which can get you a free GPS navigation system in most parts of the world. It can record video at 15 frames per second with its 3.2MP camera, detect smiles in your pics, and even let you video conference with its front facing camera.
Here are some of the features:
- FM radio with RDS.
- Capacitive touch screen and resolution 3-inch WQVGA (240 × 400 pixels).
- Bluetooth 2.1 (A2DP) and USB 2.0.
- MicroSD card slot up to 16GB.
- 3.5 mm jack.
- 227MB of internal memory.
- Dimensions: 108.8 × 53.7 × 12.4 mm.
- Weight: 92 grams.
- Battery: 1000 mAh, a range of 298 minutes of talk time or 454 hours standby (3G).
Oh yeah, Samsung S5620 Monte is also known as Samsung Onix depending on where it is marketed… via