You’ll have to update the software on your PC and on the Garmin handheld devices we just mentioned, save the map in JPG format, create an image overlay, link the JPG file, adjust the boundaries, then send to your device – all of which are explained here in detail with images too.
- Ed Ball:I have a R5000 unit installed
- BlackFox:Hello everyone! I want to shar
- rick:I need help changing a nddn-w5
- Dexter:Hi, i driving toyota vellfire
- Antoni:I bought a Toyota Vitz 2010 an
- EDWARD:Guys, help me the whole system
- Tim:will this take the place of th
- Marius Meyer:Can this Japanese be changed t
- Debby:I bought a Toyota Passo 2007.
- Gica:any one could send me the maps