You’ll have to update the software on your PC and on the Garmin handheld devices we just mentioned, save the map in JPG format, create an image overlay, link the JPG file, adjust the boundaries, then send to your device – all of which are explained here in detail with images too.
- Nesher:Well Come Back
- MikeB:Regardless of the platform (st
- Simon:I also have a Pioneer Carrozze
- muna:Hi, i bought 2007 Toyota vitz.
- Mickey:Sweet retro phone. I wonder if
- Amjad Ali Ikram:Hi, model of my car is Toyota
- Amjad Ali Ikram:Hi, I recently purchased Toyot
- Marshal:NDDA-W55 CSE REBOOT SOFTWARE i
- Talha:How can I change language to E
- DaveJP:Found this page which let me f