Toshiba G710, the smartPhone with GPS and 2.5G will be delivered with the optional navigation software CoPilot Live 7 from ALK, according to our French source.
Without subscription and the navigation software, Toshiba G710 will cost 250 € and with regional maps and the sat nav software installed it will go for 300 €. The maps will come on a 512MB microSD card and a version for maps of all of Europe is also expected.
Here are the rest of the specs for Toshiba G710.
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), GPRS Class 10 and EDGE
- Integrated SiRF Star III GPS receiver
- 2.4″ TFT LCD screen with 320×240 pixel resolution
- OMAP TI processor at 266 MHz
- 2MP digital camera with 8x digital zoom
- 64 MB of RAM and 128 MB of ROM
- Bluetooth 1.2 compatible A2DP (stereo)
- microSD card slot
- MiniUSB 1.1
- 1,050 mAh lithium-ion battery with 200 hours of endurance stand-by and 3 hour in communication
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard