Packard Bell is growing its Compasseo series with two new GPS navigation systems called Compasseo 810 and Compasseo 830.
Their characteristics is a large screen, namely 4 inches, whereas Compasseo 500 and 600 had a screen of size 3.5 inches. Another main feature is the traffic information via RDS/TMC on the premium type. Another innovation and characteristic, is the hands free Bluetooth kit integrated on Compasseo 830.
- Integrated GPS SiRF Star III receiver
- TFT LCD touch screen 65k colors and 480×272 resolution pixels (WQVGA)
- Samsung Processor at 400 MHz
- 64 MB of RAM
- Expansion slot: SD/MMC
- Battery: Lithium-Ion with a 2 hour endurance
- Dimensions : 11.3×8.0×2.5 cm
- Weight : 201 g
- Software of navigation Destinator 6 with cartography Europe coming from Navteq
- Synchronization of contacts on the device with Outlook
- Audio player (MP3)
- Movie player (AVI, WMV and MP4)
Compasseo 810 will be delivered with maps on an SD memory card of 1 GB and will only offer “TMC Live” traffic information which basic info. It will be available end May for 299€.
Compasseo 830 will be delivered with maps on an SD memory card of 2 GB and will offer “TMC Live Plus” traffic information which cover all large cities including Paris, all its side streets and its expressways. It will be available in June to the price of 449€… via