X-Road is the Asian version of Tibo manufactured by the same Korean company called CarPoint Co. It looks like they’re saving the good stuff for themselves. Compare this Z3300 to the Tibo Z3000 we talked about a couple of days ago and you’ll see the difference. The Z3300 definetely boasts better graphics since it uses the Mappy software for generating its animations and map panning. It also has a brighter screen at 400Cd’s and comes integrated 2W speakers. The rest of the specs seems similar to Tibo Z3000 like the SiRF Star III chipset and a fold-out antenna for a better reception.
- MikeB:Regardless of the platform (st
- Simon:I also have a Pioneer Carrozze
- muna:Hi, i bought 2007 Toyota vitz.
- Mickey:Sweet retro phone. I wonder if
- Amjad Ali Ikram:Hi, model of my car is Toyota
- Amjad Ali Ikram:Hi, I recently purchased Toyot
- Marshal:NDDA-W55 CSE REBOOT SOFTWARE i
- Talha:How can I change language to E
- DaveJP:Found this page which let me f
- i want to change translate my dvd to english:Please send me english user ma