X-Road is the Asian version of Tibo manufactured by the same Korean company called CarPoint Co. It looks like they’re saving the good stuff for themselves. Compare this Z3300 to the Tibo Z3000 we talked about a couple of days ago and you’ll see the difference. The Z3300 definetely boasts better graphics since it uses the Mappy software for generating its animations and map panning. It also has a brighter screen at 400Cd’s and comes integrated 2W speakers. The rest of the specs seems similar to Tibo Z3000 like the SiRF Star III chipset and a fold-out antenna for a better reception.
- Ron:I have the gps braclet on now.
- PAPA:I need the software of nd3t-w5
- abdullah oğuz:benim pioneer inlizce yapmak i
- kim:hi need GPS, Navigator System
- truck driver:its free lifetime update which
- Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne:Professional mattress cleaning
- Retire in Malaysia:Thanks for sharing out such us
- Bathroom renovations brisbane northside:Get your old bathroom renovate
- Solar Installers London:Nice post!!! It is a very good
- jodi ngoma:Veuillez m'orienter pour déve